Skill Select Invitation Rounds - Australia
Are you thinking of applying for a skilled independent visa, to live permanently in Australia? Due to high levels of demand in certain occupations you may be required to meet a higher score than the required 65 points, to receive an invitation to apply for your 189 visa subclass.
In April 2019, applicants in the following occupations were only offered an invitation through Skill Select if they held much higher point scores.
- Accountants (score 90)
- Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurer (score 85)
- Electronic Engineer (score 80)
- Industrial, Mechanical and production Engineers (score 80)
- Other Engineering Professionals (score 80)
- ICT Business and System Analyst (score 85)
- Software and Applications Programmers (score 80)
- Computer Network Professionals (score 80)
If your profession is listed above, and you don't think you can meet the listed scores,
you may have to think again about the visa category which would best suit your situation.
Contract us through our contact page; or complete our free online survey; we would be happy to talk to you about your best pathway.
p: 07 33108896