top of page


Are you looking for a pathway to Australian citizenship?

Have you lived in Australia for the last 5 years? Did you start living in Australia on or before 19 February 2016?

If you answered yes to all these questions, then we may have a Permanent Pathway for you!

The skilled Independent Visa (NZ Stream) is a visa for New Zealanders living in Australia. It will enable you to become a permanent resident of Australia, which has many benefits. You will be able to stay here independently and be able to work or study anywhere in Australia. Once you become a permanent resident and you meet the resident requirements, you will be able to apply for citizenship. If granted, you will have dual citizenship of Australia and New Zealand.

One of the benefits of applying for this visa is that you only pay 20% upfront. If the visa is going to be approved, you will be requested to pay the remaining 80%.

For more details visit

If you cannot meet the requirements mentioned above, jump on our website and complete our free assessment survey. There may be other options for you to reach permanent resident status in Australia.

Please note, there is no obligation to start supporting the Wallabies, if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Australia!

Search By Tags
Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
bottom of page